Beads 15 (2003) 8 Copies Left!
- Two Centuries of Iroquois Beadwork, by Dolores N. Elliott
- Beads in the Straits Settlements: Trade and Domestic Demand, 1827-1937, by Hwei-Fe’n Cheah
- Bohemian Faceted-Spheroidal Mold-Pressed Glass Bead Attributes: Hypothesized Terminus Post Quem Dates for the 19th Century, by Lester A. Ross
- Birds, Beasts, and Botanicals: Organic Beads and Pendants from the Amazon Basin, by Deborah G. Harding
- Early Upper Paleolithic Ornaments from Üçaǧizli Cave, Turkey, by Mary C. Stiner and Steven L. Kuhn
- Book, Video and DVD Reviews