Beads 28 (2016) OUT OF STOCK
- Imitation Amber Beads of Phenolic Resin from the African Trade, by Rosanna Falabella
- The Fichtelgebirge Bead and Button Industry of Bavaria, by Karlis Karklins, Sibylle Jargstorf, Gerhard Zeh, and Laure Dussubieux
- Beads and Pendants from the Tumuli Cemeteries at Wadi Qitna and Kalabsha-South, Nubia, by Joanna Then-Obłuska
- Beads at The Place of White Earth – Late Neolithic and Early Chalcolithic Aktopraklık, Northwestern Turkey, by Emma L. Baysal
- Bead Netting and Plaiting Techniques in the Peranakan World, by Valerie Hector
- Book, Video and DVD Reviews
Available as a free PDF at SURFACE.