Beads 4 (1992) SOLD OUT!!
- The Beads of Cameroon, by Pierre Harter, translated by Howard Opper
- The Beads of Roman and Post-Medieval Antwerpen, Belgium, by Karlis Karklins and Tony Oost
- Beads in the Lives of the Peoples of Southern Togo, West Africa, by Pascale Nourisson, translated by Pierre Nadon
- On the Date of the Copper Age in the United States, by A. Morlot
- Identifying Beads Used in the 19th-Century Central East Africa Trade, by Karlis Karklins
- Book, Video and DVD Reviews
Download a digital copy of this Volume at no charge from SURFACE